In the past year there have been some new dog additions on the block:
- two Labradoodles (half Labrador, half Poodle)
- two Cockapoos (half Cocker Spaniel, half Poodle)
- a Pekeapoo (half Poodle, half Pekingese)
- a jackhuahua (half Jack Russell, half Chihuahau)
- a bullshihztu ( half bull terrier, half Shihtzu)
|courtesy of cartoonstock.com|
On that basis, my beloved Snoopy ought to have been called a Mansation or an Alsachester Terrier, because he was half Alsation(German Shepherd) and half Manchester Terrier.
Forgive me if I am wrong, but didn't we just used to call them mongrels or crossbreeds? To be honest what a lot of bull terrier/shihtzu crosses.
|My Mansatian - one in a trillion|